Can I just say how much I’ve missed posting reviews?! It’s definitely been a while BUT I still have my a-game. For my “first” review this year, I’ll be posting my insights on the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. I’ve had this product for almost 5 months now and I’m quietly testing it ever since. I’m finally ready to give my verdict, so let’s get started!
- inexpensive and affordable for Php299.00 (approx. $7.00)
- locally available in any department stores
- didn’t experienced any breakouts
- lightweight and no sticky feeling on the face
- no scent
- packaging – squeeze tube type which makes it good for hygiene freak like me and has product information
- keeps my face matte for a good 3-4 hours (may seem short for others)
- makes foundation application easy – no streaks or patchiness
- don’t expect it to fully blur and minimize your pores
- dries extremely fast so you have to apply it really quickly
I can’t complain that much considering that it did work well with my skin, it kept my face matte longer than when I’m not using any primers, plus it’s budget-friendly. I have to be honest, I didn’t expect much from this product but to my surprise, it’s everything that I’ve been looking for in a primer!
For this product, I find that less is more – a thin layer of this keeps my pores less noticeable and extends the life of my foundation and even powder by a few hours. Overall, I’m pretty happy with this purchase. Until I find another one that will top this product, I might stick to the Pore Eraser and repurchase once I emptied my tube.
DISCLAIMER: I am not, in any way, affiliated with Maybelline. Details posted above are from my own words and is 100% unbiased. For questions on how I conduct my reviews, please refer to my disclosure policy.