Last month, I received a lovely package from Mía Mariú containing 2 items for me to review. In this post, I will be reviewing their Perfecting Finish Mineral Primer. But before anything else, let me post a quick detail of who/what Mía Mariú is.
Mía Mariú is a Texas based health and beauty company that promotes beauty inside and out. Mía Mariú botanical skin care, mineral cosmetics, natural health supplements and fine fragrances are available exclusively through Independent Advisers and online. The Mía business opportunity offers an innovative approach to social selling using the power of e-commerce, social networking and personal service. Women can easily balance their career and personal lives without sacrificing their time with family and friends.
Now on to the review!
- neatly packed (boxed, sealed, and wrapped in a bubble plastic)
- product packaging is chic and neat complete with box and product’s details (expiration date, ingredients, etc.)
- keeps my face matte/oily free all day (by all day, i mean from the time i put on my makeup until i go home from school, which is about 4-6 hours/day) – for reference, I have sensitive oily/combination skin.
- OIL FREE!
- glides on smoothly upon application (though you have to blend and buff in the product because it dries pretty fast)
- ingredients are superb! (packed with antioxidants and will offer you the healthy benefits of Lycii Fruit, Aloe, Milk Thistle Extract, White Tea and Vitamin A and E)
- Price: $20.00 (plus shipping fee) for 1 fl. oz. is not that bad (considering it is a good product)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: I DID NOT BREAK OUT AT ALL!
- sadly, it’s not available locally
P.S. This is a new way of product review that I’m slowly starting to do. I haven’t been doing reviews lately, but expect a lot of it before 2012 ends. Let me know if this style of review is okay and if I was able to fully give a lot of information about the product.