I haven’t done any of these types of posts anymore and I think it’s mainly because of my busy schedule at work – which is good, I can’t complain about that. Today, I’ll give you all a rundown on what products I use as my “everyday go-to makeup” look.
The way I numbered them is not the order that I apply them on my face. Usually, my routine is eyebrow > eyes > face > lips
- LA Girl HD Pro Concealer in Pure Beige
- Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
- Nichido Brow Pencil in Walnut
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser (click here to read my review)
- Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in the shade Medium/Deep – my go-to powder, as you can see I’ve hit pan already!
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara
- In2It Eyebrow Powder
- NYX Baked Blush + Illuminator + Bronzer in the shade BBL05 Foreplay
- Wet n Wild Lipstick in the shade Mocha-licious – it depends on my mood but usually I go for nude lip colors
I have about 30-45 minutes to do my makeup which is a good amount of time for me. To some, it may seem a bit too much but this already includes the time that I dance around to some music while I do my makeup (please tell me you do this, too?).
Most products here are a repeat purchase for me while some are just new. I’ve been using these products religiously for about 4 months straight now. If there are products here that you would like me to review, let me know and I’ll definitely do one for you!