This was actually a last minute purchase and so I really didn’t have time to read everything and do research. I’ve used this for a little over a month now and I’m ready to give my insights about this Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid Collagen Protect SPF 30+.
- size – travel friendly and can fit almost any pocket and pouches that I have
- no breakouts
- no sticky feeling and lightweight on the skin
- translucent finish (no white cast so perfect even for flash photography)
- price is budget-friendly for only less than Php300.00
- packaging – squeeze tube type
- water resistant – perfect for when you’re doing water activities!
- dries quickly so better blend it to the face really fast!
- will oil up if used alone but if used underneath makeup using a face primer, it will last you for at least 6 hours
I’ve tried a lot of sunblocks already – to date I have used Coppertone, Beach Hut, Neutrogena, and the older variants of sunscreens from Nivea – and so far I am liking this product. The rest are very sticky on the face, a bit heavy, and stings my eye after a couple of hours of usage.
I don’t mind if it oils up my face, I have extremely oily skin and so I don’t expect this product to help mattify my face. I didn’t break out plus there are no white casts so those are important points why I am drawn into this product. I’ve tried using this underneath my makeup and I must say, if you use a good face primer, it will probably last you for 6 hours (depending on how oily your skin is). I did not do any touch-ups and I’m pretty happy how my skin looked like when I checked my face in the mirror once I arrived the house – dewy finish which is something I like.
Overall, I’ll definitely repurchase until I find a better one to top this off.
DISCLAIMER: I am not in any way affiliated with Nivea Philippines. Product mentioned was purchased out of my own pocket and all details posted above are from my own words and is 100% unbiased.