Few more hours and 2014 will be over. There are a lot of things to be thankful for, and although the last few months have been rough for me personally, I’m still thankful these things have happened because it taught me lessons in life that not even schooling can teach me.
I can consider 2014 as one of the most challenging year for me. It was full of emotions and hardships, but looking back, those experiences has helped me become stronger and wiser.
- Beauty Resolutions for 2014 [link to post]
- “What’s in my iPhone?” tag + Casing Collection [link to post]
- Reunited with immediate family after years of having a small issue
- Got my very first credit card
- Became our college org’s Vice-President for SY 2014-2015
- My birth month
- New job after being unemployed for 2 months, office OOTDs were posted [link to post]
- Finally made the commitment to exercising to be fit and health – signed up for a gym membership
- Went on a blog hiatus for 1 month
- Resigned with my office job because of a better offer with a home based job
- Entered a new relationship
- New investments [link to post]
- Lost 39lbs [link to post]
- Job promotion + salary raise!
- Finally moved in to our new house
- Received a gift from Solaire [link to post]
- Halloween celebration with my Fun Ranch family [link to post]
- Attended the saddest and most stressful event to date [link to post]
- First Christmas with my girlfriend
- First time to celebrate my girlfriend’s birthday together
- Getting ready for all my confirmed travels in 2015
To people whom I am no longer connected with, thank you. You all have taught me to become stronger. You may have hurt me in 2014, but I am leaving you all behind. Not even once did I regret making the decision of leaving you and cutting ties that used to bind us.
To my dearest Sheh, I cannot put into words how much I love you and how much I am thankful for all the sacrifices that you’ve made for us.
Lastly, to my readers. I know I have been MIA these past few months, but still, I’m thankful that there are those who still stick around and enjoy reading my posts.
“Each New Year, we have before us a brand new book containing 365 blank pages. Let us fill them with all the forgotten things from last year—the words we forgot to say, the love we forgot to show, and the charity we forgot to offer.”
― Peggy Toney Horton
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!