January 2017 is fast approaching which means we’re just counting the days ’til 2016 ends. Today, I’ll be sharing with you all the highlights of my year. It’s a way for me to reminisce, document my achievements, and also (hopefully) inspire you all in case you’re in a situation wherein you’re having a dilemma in life.
- Launching of my App [read more]
- Visited Davao for the first time [read more]
- Baguio trip; a first for the girl friend [read more]
- My birth month!
- Visited Zamboanga City for the first time [read more]
- Not much has happened this month. Just a regular one for me, probably because I wanted to rest my wallet with all the expenses and travels I did the past months and the previous year (LOL!)
- First time to visit the Grape Farm in La Union [read more]
- Hiked for the very first time (and probably the last time!) [read more]
- Move to a new and bigger house!
- Traveled to Vietnam for the very first time [read more]
- New member of the family: Charlie! [read more]
- Bought my very first car! It’s a 2nd hand car but I’m proud of myself for even being able to afford to buy one using my own hard-earned money. I realized I didn’t upload it in my blog IG account so here’s a photo of it:
- Cooking up a few things both personally and professionally! Self-improvement is the way to go!
- Re-branded my blog and called it “Hello, April”
- First time to experience glamping [read more]
- I reached my personal goals that I’ve set the start of this year. I doubted myself at first if I’ll even get to tick off half of my list, but I’m so happy and I feel so accomplished for being able to check off everything!
I don’t know if it’s just me but this year went way too fast! Nonetheless; I’m grateful, proud, and I feel accomplished this year! So many blessings from Him and this was the year wherein I realized that better days are indeed always ahead. I can’t wait what’s in store for me this coming year. It’s already making my heart beat fast with excitement!
I wish you all a happier, blessed, and more bountiful 2017!