Hello everyone! For my very 1st post for my QR segment, I’ll be sharing with you a new underdog product that I recently discovered.
Just a quick story on why I purchased this… I’ve been suffering from lip dryness due to wind burn for almost 3 weeks prior to purchasing this product. I was so desperate at that time so I instantly jumped into buying a handful of lip balms and lip ointments just so I can get rid of the wind burn that I have on my lips.
Read on to know why I instantly fell in love with this product.
- 2 days of usage and it healed my wind burn
- Size is travel friendly and can fit in any purse/pouch
- Available in any drugstore here in the Philippines
- Price: Php75.00 (purchased in Watsons) – very inexpensive for a lip product that lives up to its promise
- Formulation may end up being too slippery on the lips (some may not be comfortable with this kind of product consistency)
- Not advisable to be used as a lip base prior to using a lip liner and lipstick
I love this product! Just the fact that it became the solution to my desperation of finding a good lip ointment is good enough for me to rave about it. Even though my wind burn already healed, I’m still using this product because it has a softening component that makes my lips smooth.
Overall, I’m declaring this to be my holy grail lip product (until I find a better one, if ever)! As for my rating, I give this a 4/5.