- Packaging – the packaging’s design is so adorable! It’s flirty and fun to look at plus it contains all important information like expiration date, ingredients, etc.
- Formulation – you all know I am a huge fan of mascaras with wet formulation and that’s something I liked about the LashGasm
- I love how it gave my lashes that spider legs effect
- It clumps up after the 2nd coat
- Makes the lashes look too brittle
- Too pricey for $21.00
- It weights down my lashes. However with that being said, it is good for the bottom lashes because it helps to make the eyes look more opened up
- The plastic wand applicator is too stiff which ends up poking my eyes
- Not waterproof (although to some, this might not be a big deal)
I would have to pass on this mascara and still go back to my favorite drugstore brand of mascara. Even though the formulation is great, I still don’t see myself repurchasing this just because it didn’t to much for my lashes.
DISCLAIMER: I am not, in any way, affiliated with Too Faced Cosmetics. Details posted above are from my own words and is 100% unbiased. For questions on how I conduct my reviews, please refer to my disclosure policy.